“At Sevaan Group we work across all industries and market verticals to deliver complete, end-to-end metal fabrication and machining solutions. We are known for our precise, accurate work and consistent, reliable quality.
Over the past two decades, Sevaan Group has grown to become one of the leading metal fabrication companies in Australia. Making over 1000 different metal components every month, we pride ourselves on providing market competitive solutions with precision accuracy every time.”
A unique opportunity has arisen to join this award winning business in a sales capacity. The purchase of state of the art laser cutting machinery and using leading technological solutions has meant that we need to get the word out and drive sales.
The role of the Sales Representative is to hunt for new business, sell the benefits of the technology and machinery and maintain ongoing relationships with clients.
Success in this role will be realised by having a combination of sound understanding of the sheet metal industry, particularly laser cutting, achieved over 5 – 10 years followed by sales experience of approximately 3 years.
Whilst technical and sales skills are important, what will really make us sit up and take note is if you display these qualities:
- High level of integrity
- A real desire to provide solutions
- Energy – even when things are not going well
- A skill in listening and understanding
- Demonstrated acceptance of accountability
If this is you, then please “Apply now” and attach a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Applicants must have full working rights. No agencies please.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- What’s your highest level of education?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?