CNC machining is an extremely precise, efficient and cost-effective metal solution for your product.
Our CNC machining department provides both horizontal and vertical milling, as well as five-axis turning. We use the latest automatic bar feeding technology to ensure your project is completed with a high level of accuracy, to your specified deadline.
- CNC controlled for precision
- Highly skilled engineers and technicians oversee the process
- Versatile and efficient solution, customised to your specifications
- Small or large batch production
- Suits a range of materials
- Horizontal or vertical milling and five-axis turning
- Cost-effective with minimum wastage of raw materials
- High productivity – automatic loading and unloading
- Quality assured – fully documented QMS
- ISO 9001 certified company
- Manufactured to Australian standards
Our decades of experience and overarching capability means we are the metal engineering, fabrication and finishing facility of choice across numerous sectors. From defence to electronics and everything in between, we will deliver your project on time and to budget.