Our CNC punching machine is fully loaded with a variety of different tools, allowing it to be custom programmed to the exact specifications of your product.
Anything from a simple circle or square, to a more intricate design or pattern, can be programmed into the punch through the CNC system.
Whether it’s a one-off bespoke piece or large runs of thousands or tens of thousands, we have a CNC punching solution to suit your requirements.
- CNC controlled for precision
- Highly skilled engineers and technicians control the process
- Versatile and efficient solution, easily customised to your specifications
- Small or large batch production
- Fully programmable for precision
- Suits a range of materials
- Cost effective – sheet sizes can be optimised and mapped for minimum wastage
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Quality assured – fully documented QMS
- ISO 9001 certified company
- Manufactured to Australian standards
CNC punching enables us to manufacture an infinite number of sheet metal products with holes, slots, forms, stamping and features such as countersinks, threaded forms and hinges, in a unique and customisable method for every product undertaken.